Tuesday, February 21, 2017

5 Facts

5 Facts about me.
Hello, my name is Sam.
5. I draw/watch Anime on my Laptop-Tablet. I always use my coloring pencils,a rubber and layouts for my drawing.

4. I code websites and usually use Flash (Flash Player, It is also known as animation creator and you can put your animation anywhere.) I plan my website and then I will publish it to Google. When I code scripts, I put in scr= or <div>. The scr= element is a short name for “source.” <div> element is a flow page that has text inside, It really means that there’s text but, it is inside a square-box.

3. I go on japanese websites, learn japanese and find japanese. I looked in there past in japanese history books, then I found some interesting text inside the history book of Japan. When I am older, I would want to travel to Japan. I would also like to see Tokyo, the capital of Japan.

2. I love class and I like to do Maths/Writing. My Genre in class is trying to figure it out, I write because writing is what upgrades my spelling and the last is drawing, drawing is what helps me to be a great drawer.

  1. I code VBScript (Visual Basic Script.) I always code this because it’s helping me to upgrade to what I will publish in the next year. Usually, I put fake errors to pretend that my Laptop is about to crash, I use too much scripts to make it like the error cannot close itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment