Monday, March 20, 2017

My Special Place

The Beach by Sam
  • Main ideas
  • Windy trees
  • The beach
  • Extremely hot
  • Adjectives
Before i woke up to a very nice morning and when my family was already packed up and in hurry just because it was Sunday and every single time the beach would always be closed in the afternoon. So when they were telling me to be very quick and Don’t have anything. So i quickly rushed out of bed, furiously brushing my teeth left and right and then hurried into my clothes and got into my car just waiting a bit. As i heard the windy trees breezing in the air. The breeze in my ears were just like i was flowing in the air like a crumpled leaf. Somehow, the coldness strike into my body as i was shivering like a little kitten with cold water poured on. When Everyone was having fun in the cooling water, when others were just relaxing in the cold shade. When I was staring at the ocean with an apprehensive feeling until, One wave rapidly crashed onto me. It felt like it i was in antarctica when some People laughed until they got bored and carried on. The weather was extremely  hot so that's why there were Many, Many people at the sea just messing around like “Not-In-Controlled” puppets. Just running around splashing kids. When Ceanahlee was arriving at the beach, she was splashing me too much, so i decided to splash her back with a furious feeling like in Dragon Ball Z. Until an humongous splash came from Ceanahlee shouting furiously “Got ya!” I felt peed off, so I walked away. All i just wanted to do is to rush Into the ocean to enjoy the water and so i did. so i opened my mouth and the disgusting salt water flew into my mouth.  As i was floating in the water, i went deeper until i felt the cold temperature rising into my spine, so i quickly began to rise up from the extreme cold sea and never come back into the deep extreme cold sea. Once when i was shivering and trying to get to a warm spot when Ceanahlee was laughing at me with a huge smile when other people joined in too. I felt very humiliated when other people just laughed at me. So then i walked away but a faster paste. There was an ice cream shop, as i stopped my paste and wonder to myself “Why is there an ice cream shop on the beach?” I wondered. I was thinking that i wanted one but i was careful of how much weight i would hold and how much ice cream that could cost. So i turned and walked away on a very faster paste. Just when i turned into another direction, an humongous wave crashed on me. “Nga!!” I furiously ran away. Since i ran away, i went to where i came from and i snuggled up into the warm towels and lied down on the beach

The beach is my special place.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Good work sam, i lke how you used all those similes and adjectives (crumple, breezing,furiously) (like a little kitten with water poured on) Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mission:Add Paragraphs
    Medal:Great Detail
    Medal:Lots Of Detail

    ReplyDelete